myspace bcn is committed to user privacy
The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the MYSPACE REALTY S.L. institutions is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002/EC.
You visit us on our website
We have a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you.
Personal data protection
MYSPACE REALTY S.L. in its function as the responsible body (hereinafter referred to as "myspace bcn") hereby informs its users that their personally identifiable data will be processed in the following ways when they use the website:
- personal data (e.g. email address, first name, last name, title, address, telephone number - hereinafter referred to as "data" or "personal data") provided by users when registering on the website (e.g. in the context of contact inquiries and newsletter mailing);
- personal data transmitted by users' internet browsers each time they access the website and are stored in log files, also known as server log files. This data includes: IP address (internet protocol address) of the accessing computer; name of the page accessed; date and time of access; referral URL from which the user accesses the page; number of transmitted data; status message for successful access; session ID number.
This general policy covers all the myspace bcn's institutional websites within the .eu and .com domains. Although you can browse through most of these websites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the e-services you request.
The myspace bcn's institutional websites within the .eu and .com domains provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
An e-service on myspace bcn is a service or resource made available on the internet in order to the communication between our services and customers on the other.
3 types of e-services are, or will be, offered by myspace bcn:
- information services that provide people, media, business, administrations and others with easy and effective access to information
- interactive communication services that allow better contacts with people, business, civil society and public bodies, inorder to facilitate policy consultations and feedback
- transaction services that allow access to all basic forms of transactions in the EU, such as procurement, financial operations, recruitment, event enrolment, acquisition of documents
Information contained in a specific privacy statement
- what information is collected and for what purpose and the technical means we collects personal information in order to fulfil a specific purpose to whom your information is disclosed
- how you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it
- how long your data is kept
- what security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access
- whom to contact if you have queries or complaints
Google Analytics is the corporate service that measures the effectiveness and efficiency of the myspace bcn's websites. By default, website visitors are tracked using the first-party persistent cookies from myspace bcn. You may choose not to be tracked by opt-out. If you change your mind, you can choose to be tracked again by opt-in.
You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website. To make that choice, please click below to receive an opt-out cookie. We have links on the sites which currently use their own analytics system. Visit their legal notice pages for more information. More about Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com
Purpose of processing
Myspace bcn as the responsible body processes website users' personally identifiable data for the following purposes:
- to fulfil user inquiries (e.g. handling contact inquiries, handling requests for regular e-newsletters with advertising information regarding property listings from myspace bcn) and, in this relation, the exercise of myspace bcn’s legitimate interests by forwarding the contact requests to the responsible manager of myspace bcn
- to allow users to register on the website
- for technical management of the website and its operational functions, including the solving of technical problems, statistical analysis, testing and research;
- to prevent fraudulent activity or abuse on the website or in connection with the website;
- to comply with the requirements of the applicable laws, to protect the security of an individual and the rights and property of Myspace bcn and to prevent deception or security or technical problems.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 (1) a), b) and f GDPR. The legitimate interest of myspace bcn entails the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes as well as the interest in the disclosure of your data within the company pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
Type of personal data provision and the consequences of refusal
The provision of personal data by the user is voluntary. You can freely decide whether to provide personally identifiable data to myspace bcn and you may revoke previously declared consent to the processing of personal data. This revocation may mean that it is no longer possible to use the myspace bcn website.
The users' personally identifiable data only processed where necessary and is done exclusively electronically, in particular by: Collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, access and communication, blocking, deletion and destruction of data. Processing operations can be performed electronically and non-electronically.
Access to data
- The personally identifiable data is processed by myspace bcn, in particular by Employees and consultants who are authorised to administer the website and provide the related services;
- Third-party companies (e.g. IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which myspace bcn has outsourced services with processing operations as part of order processing.
Information regarding data
As the responsible body, we can provide information about your personal data. This information can only be provided for the following purposes:
- to fulfilment legal obligations or obligations under regulations and directives of national or European legislation;
- for defence in court in case of litigation.
Disclosure of data
If your contact request concerns products or services from other companies in the myspace bcn will transmit the personally identifiable data you enter in this case to the respective company from the myspace bcn. There will be no further transfer of your personally identifiable data by myspace bcn.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
- In general, myspace bcn does not transfer personally identifiable data to non-EEA countries.
- The servers used by myspace bcn are located within the European Union.
- However, data may be transferred to non-EEA countries, as long as your request relates to offers from the myspace bcn company outside the European Union.
- Myspace bcn also uses Google Analytics. Google may use the support team outside of the European Union to maintain the software and may therefore transfer data to non-EEA countries. More details can be found in the statements regarding web tracking.
Storage or deletion of data
Myspace bcn stores personally identifiable data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which said data is collected and processed, including any retention period required by applicable law, in each case for a maximum of 12 months after the collection of personally identifiable information.
The website uses the following technical cookies:
- To save the language selection
- To save the selection of measurement units
- To store recent searches LAST_SEARCH
- To save the watchlist id watchlist_id
- To save the test assignment as part of AB tests user_ab
- To store allocation to distributed systems in load balancers BIGipServergroup-rz-webfe-prod
Myspace bcn informs users that they can disable or remove cookies in their web browser by following the instructions in the links below:
Myspace bcn uses the Google Analytics web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") to analyse the use of the web pages. The information generated by cookies about the use of the website by users will generally be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
Myspace bcn uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "ga ('set', 'anonymizeIp', true)" to ensure that IP addresses are processed only as a shortened version and to exclude a direct reference to individuals. Google may disclose data to third parties as long as it is legally required to do so or insofar as third parties process data on behalf of Google. Google will not link the user’s IP address to other Google data.
Users can prevent the recording and storage of data by Google Analytics at any time by installing a Google-approved browser plug-in, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.google.com/chrome/
Myspace bcn uses the universal analytics features provided by Google. With these features, myspace bcn can record and analyse socio-demographic information about users through a Google ID (if available) and Google-generated advertising cookies (DoubleClick). Where a Google ID is available, the data controller may also collect this data across all devices (e.g. if a user uses both a smartphone and a PC) in order to analyse visitor streams across devices.
Users can prevent Google from recording and storing data at any time by installing a browser plug-in published by Google that can be downloaded from the following link: https://tools.google.com
This website does not use profiling cookies.
Social media plug-ins
This website uses social media plug-ins offered by major social networks (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). When visiting the website, the browsing data can be transmitted directly to the respective social networks, even without the direct interaction of users. Users acknowledge and agree that the operation of social networking plug-ins is managed directly by the company offering the appropriate plug-in. If users use the plug-ins via the website (e.g. log in with their access data to a social network or link their accounts), click on the respective button (such as Facebook “Like” or “Share”) and connect to the server of this social network, which then sends the content of the plug-in directly to the user's browser.
In particular, the website uses:
This website uses Facebook social plug-ins operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). If users access the myspace bcn pages via Facebook or vice versa, the user's browser will create a direct link to Facebook servers.
If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to the user’s Facebook account. If the user interacts with the plug-ins, e.g. by clicking on the “Like” button or posting a comment, the respective information is transferred directly from the user's browser to Facebook and stored there.
The purpose and scope of the data processing by Facebook, in addition to the respective user rights and settings options for the protection of their privacy, can be found in the Facebook Data Policy
Website uses the features of the Twitter short message service provided by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the “Retweet” function, the websites visited by the user are linked to their Twitter account and made known to other users. During this process, data will also be transferred to Twitter.
To prevent the providers of the respective social media plug-ins from gathering information about users, user can log out of the social media network at the beginning of their visit to the website and delete any cookie that may exist from their browser.
Data subjects’ rights
You are entitled to receive information about the processing of your personal data (for example the origin of this data, the purpose of the processing, the modalities of data processing). Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to object to the data processing for the future, to restrict this or to demand deletion of the data. Finally, you can prevent the sending of advertising material or the conduct of market research or commercial communications at any time.
To summarise, you have the right to:
- deletion (or to be forgotten)
- restriction of processing
- data portability
- objection to the processing of your personal data
- complain to supervisory authorities
To exercise the above rights and request information, users can write to the following email address email@example.com or the postal address of myspace bcn, Carrer Pujades 435, 04-02, 08019 Barcelona, Spain. In the same way, users can revoke, correct and delete the processing of their data at any time.
Contacting myspace bcn
Many webpages on myspace bcn have a contact button, which activates your email software and invites you to send your comments to a specific mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only in order to reply.
If the team responsible for the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your email to another service. You will be informed, via email, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your email and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
Collected personal data is stored on a computer of the external subcontractor acting as processor, who has to guarantee the data protection and confidentiality required by Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
Verifying, modifying or deleting information
If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by the responsible controllers for the myspace bcn website and its sub-sites, you can email the data controller for the myspace bcn website in the address below. In your email, clearly state your request and include the URL of the website/webpages your request refers to.